Cardigan & Necklace -Urbanoutfitters , Jumpsuit- American Vintage(*) ,
Belt -Topshop , Bag -Primark and Shoes - ASOS.
001) This seasons oriental theme has flared up a new style of ‘Chic’ to appear this summer, as luxurious over sized Asian pieces have transformed the tailored trend by giving it a Samurai warrior vibe. It’s loose fit style gives you the opportunity to incorporate weightless items into your wardrobe, which will flatter your body shape.
002) For this outfit I wore my peplum kimono jumpsuit as the flared out detail of the frilled waist and cropped legs helped create a oriental touch to my vintage bohemian look, whilst the monochrome design within the jumpsuit gave a hippie chic touch to my outfit. I then layered up the one piece by wearing my over sized light weight cardigan, as the backless lace detail and sparkled grey tone colour coordinated with my two tone jumpsuit, whilst giving a relaxed feel to my boho look. Accessory wise I wore my black and gold black waist belt, zip shoulder bag and geometric necklace as the metallic shade complimented the bronzed tone in my hair and gave a pop of colour to my Asian inspired outfit. Finally shoes wise, I wore my leather sandal heels as the petite heels gave an edgy element to the achromatic ensemble.
Peplum ( worn as top) (*) - Inlovewithfashion , Floral skort & Hat - New Look,
Black lace cycle shorts - H&M , Waist belt and Sandals - Urban Outfitters & Bag- Primark.
001) The funky 60's floral print reappears this SS14 in preparation for the festival season , as it's groovy design allows you to give either your festival or summer day time preppy outfit a vintage touch.
002) For this outfit I wore my nebula print peplum with my high waisted hippe funk floral ' wallpaper print' esc skort, as it gave a starburst filled touch to my tourist themed look. Undernearth the skort I wore my cycle shorts as the lace ban , gave a edgy 80's sport chic twist to my outfit. Accessory wise I wore my mint and aztec print turcoquiose waist , as both the florescent pastel shades complimented the green tones in the skort and my astronomical printed top. Finally to finish of the look , I wore my colbat blue bowler hat and navy cut out sandals , as this allowed the outfit to become more appropriate for warmer climates, as it will protect you against the rays . Whether you're jetting off on holiday , heading to a festival or just want to change up your day time wardrobe.
Tunic, Necklace & Boots - Urban Outfitters ,
Tights - Primark & Bag - Topshop.
001) The bohemian trend has been revamped this spring, as the classic boho silhouette has been ripped apart and aims to give a edgy 'relax feel’ to your spring wardrobe.
002) For this outfit I wore ethnic cut out tunic, as the off the shoulder piece gave a relaxed feminine touch to my boho themed outfit. Accessory wise I wore my gold, as the aztec print necklace complimented the warm tones of my dress and added a touch of glam to my outfit. Finally shoes wise I wore my black lace and suede lace up boots, as black and gold combo, colour coordinated with my croc texture handbag and gave that relax chic twist to my day time boho look.
Blazer- River Island , Playsuit -Urban Outfitters , Bag-New Look,
Tights - Primark , Belt and Shoes- Topshop.
001) The preppy trend has sprouted back into this season with a refreshing new look, as the tailored inspired pieces are filled with pretty floral prints, which aim to make your work wardrobe spring back into life.
002) For this outfit I wore my floral blazer over my paisley lattice playsuit, as the deep green, red and yellow tones within the over-sized piece colour coordinated with my playsuit and gave a colourful preppy twist to my boho themed look. Accessory wise I wore my red studded belt, as it helped define my waist and added a rock touch to my duo print outfit. As well I added a pop of colour to the floral themed outfit by wearing my green satchel, as the neon shade complimented the green shade of my blazer. Finally shoes wise I wore my cut out brogues, as the coral shade matched the warm tones in my outfit and help add a 90's 'pretty touch to my day time pretty preppy look.
Top -Urban Outfitters, Playsuit ( worn as shorts) - Motel ,
Belt-Missguided(*), Tights -Primark , Bag-New Look & Boots- Ebay.
001) The floral trend is in bloom this spring season, as the assortment of petalled garments allows your outfits to 'spring back' into life by adding a pop colour to your wardrobe.
002) For this outfit I wore my floral baby doll top over my burgundy playsuit , as the deep red tones within the over-sized piece colour coordinated with my playsuit and gave the illusion that the outfit is a two piece. Accessory wise I wore my Alexander Mcqueen inspired skull waist belt , as it helped define my waist and added a rock twist to my two tone floral outfit. As well I added a pop of colour to the floral themed outfit by wearing my green satchel , as the neon shade complimented the leaf green shade of my baby doll top. Finally shoes wise I wore my cut out ankle boots, as the black and gold matched the metallic tone of my waist belt and added a edgy twist to my preppy look.
Dress(*)-Motel , Jumper-H&M, Necklace- Dixi
Tights-Primark, Bag-Topshop & Boots- Deena Ozzy.
001) Cropped knitwear is the newest lightweight jumper to make an appearance this spring season. This shredded punk inspired piece allows you to have the opportunity to add a 90's Teen spirit to your wardrobe.