Jumper-H&M, Cigarette trousers-River Island,
Scarf-Urban outfitters, Socks & Boots-Topshop.
001) Green is the latest shade to experiment with when it comes to giving your dark or neutral toned outfits a pop of colour. The leaf inspired shade ranges from olive,moss and linden green and works perfectly with the other autumnal shades , such as red, burgundy , orange and mustard , as it helps give your look a colourful naturalistic twist.
002) For this outfit I wore my linden lime jumper with my geometric print cigarette pants, as the two pieces colour coordinate together and helped create a quirky smart but yet casual looking outfit. I then layered the light weight A/W look with my aztec scarf, as the yellow shade in my scarf complimented the hint of mustard in trousers and added some warmth to my autumnal colour palette. Shoes wise I wore my allegra boots my khaki frilled ankle socks, as the chelsea boot styled heel and lace detail gave a juxtaposed twist to my tailored themed outfit.
Tights-Primark & Bag-Topshop.
001) The Victorian smock dress returns this A/W season with a 60's doll like silhouette. This particular style of frock comes in a range of prints and a mixture of neutral and vibrant shades, which makes this dress a perfect any occasion dress for this autumn as it flatters any body shape.
002) For this outfit I wore my collared floral smock dress as my main item, as the mixture of achromatic and pink tones gave this vintage design some rock chick touch. When it came to layering this piece with a coat I wore my purple boyfriend coat, as the deep purple shade gave a pop of colour to my outfit and complimented the sultry red and pink tones in my dress. Accessory wise I kept it minimal by wearing three bohemian silver rings, as the metallic shade colour coordinated with the specs of grey in my outfit and went with my vintage theme of my look. Shoes wise I wore my cut out buckle boots with a pair of sheer tights to give my girlie preppy outfit a grunge twist.
Jumper(*)-Crafted , Dress-Minkpink , Necklace-New Look,
Tights-Primark, Hat(*), Bag ,Shoes & Socks-Topshop.
001) Alongside the A/W favourite all black look, grey is the new neutral colour to try out this season. This smokey shade may seem simple at first however when layered with different textures and prints this plain achromatic colour can help create either a sophisticated or an edgy looking outfit.
002) For this outfit I wore cut out grey jumper over my ethnic dress, as the mixture of textures and neutral shades in my dress helped creature a quirky grunge outfit. Accessory wise I wore my warm toned beanie, as it gave a pop of colour to all grey look. As well for jewellery I wore geometric necklace, as the silver went with the grey colour scheme of my look and design of my dress. Shoes wise I wore my cut out ankle boots with my frilly socks as the mixture of autumnal colours in the floral design gave a preppy and romantic twist to my laid back outfit.
Dress(*)-Oh my love, Boots-Topshop.
Close up of scale make up
001) Halloween is traditionally known for it's creepy and gruesome looking outfits, which are based on scary stories or characters from horror film such as vampires 'Dracula',witches, monsters 'Frankenstein', mythological creatures, devils and even zombies. Even though this particular day is all about embracing your inner darkness, it has been acceptable to take inspiration from terrifying looking figures and put your own spin on it by mixing it into your own personal style.
002) For this years Halloween themed outfit, I was inspired by the evil Greek mythological monster Medusa who had living snakes in her hair , which turned her victims into stone. I recreated this serpent look by wearing my python skater dress, as it's triangular cut out waist detail and vibrant cold blooded print gave an edgy twist to my carnivorous reptile look. Shoes wise I wore my chelsea ankle boots as it's androgynous style gave a masculine touch to my colourful outfit. Finally make up wise I recreated the dresses design by creating a scale print around my eyes, which matched the colour scheme of my outfit.
Coat (*)-Ark ,Top-Urban Outfitters, Skirt-Vintage, Necklace-New Look,
Tights-Primark & Allegra Boots-Topshop.
001) The quirky bohemian trend has had a A/W make over as this season is all about layering different prints and textures, as it allows your outfit to become bolder and more creative . This hippie and Native American inspired look has been given an edgy make over, as it has collaborated with this winter’s biker chic trend.
002) For this outfit I wore my ethnic monochrome baby doll top with my paisley print skater skirt, as both prints mixed together gave the illusion I was wearing a 60's bohemian shift dress. I then layered the two-piece with my fleeced parka jacket, as the pleather coat gave a rock biker chick twist and complimented the neutral tones in my outfit. Accessory wise I wore my silver geometric aztec necklace as the triangular tribal design matched the native American tribal print of my top. Finally shoes wise I wore my heeled chelsea boots, as the androgynous style boot helped given an edgy touch to my quirky day time look.
Labels: #A/W, #aztec, #bikerchic #geometric, #boho, #ethnic, #layering #parka #Topshop, #paisleyprint #grunge, #SS13 #Newlook. Items marked with a (*) are gifted items or samples from PR companies or Brands.
Balconette bra & Satin Brief (*) - Kelly Brook lingerie line at New Look.
001) Military themed looks return this autumn season, as camouflaging shades such as khaki, olive green and beige have given smart casual wear an army cadet twist. The autumnal season is about exploring with other naturistic colours, which we find within leaf shades as the more warmer shades such as yellow and red allow us to have the opportunity to give our outfits some life with a pop of colour.