Top-Rihanna at RiverIsland,Chinos-H&M,Belt-Missguided(*),
Bag-Dixi, Shoes-Urban Oufitters, Bracelet & Ring-New Look.
001) Following up from my ombré inspired blog post , I thought I would show you guys how you can merge to unsual prints such as the ombré 'dip dye' trend with a festival favourite trend , which is tie dye.
002) For this outfit I wore my Rihanna tie dye crop top with my dip dyed oriental printed chinos as the top gave a grunge twist to my bohemian inspired look. Also I liked how both the different prints coordinated together , as the tie dye shade matched the colours within my chinos design. Accessory wise I kept it minimal by wearing my studded clutch and skull waist belt, as it helped define my waist and gave a rock chick twist to the boho Jasmine esc outfit. Shoes wise I wore my sandal loafers as the green , pink and green detail within the shoes went with the colour scheme of my look.
001) The ombré trend is known when it comes to hair as its colour gradient style can create so many beautiful coloured hairstyles. However this SS13 season the dip dyed inspired technique has made an appearance on printed garments , as it gives you the opportunity to incorporate prints and a pop of colour into your wardrobe in one.
002) For this outfit I wore my ombré smock dress with out a waist belt, as I liked how the lose style of the floral dress and wash of colour created an unusual boho look. Accessory wise I wore my geometric necklace and studded clutch bag as it gave an edgy twist to my outfit. Also the gold detail complimented the neutral shades in my dress (brown and grey). Finally for shoes I wore my black bow strappy mid heel sandals, as it went with studded my clutch bag and gave that preppy touch to my look.
Peplum-New Look , Dress-River Island*, Belt-Missguided*,
Necklace-Ever Ours, Bag-New Look, Socks & Boots-Topshop.
001) This SS13 season is all about exploring with your wardrobe by investing in whacky prints and vibrant colours, which suit your personality. One of the all time trends, which is popular to wear all year round, especially during the Spring and Summer season is Monochrome. This classic black and white ensemble can be worn as a stand out look on it's own. However this particular trend can become much more sophisticated and edgy when mixed with bright colours.
002) For this look I layered my coral peplum top over my monochrome bodycon dress, as I liked how the two tailored inspired pieces created a feminine but yet urban inspired look. I then added a edgy twist to my outfit by adding my Alexander McQueen inspired skull waist belt, as it went with the colour scheme of the look and help flatter my curves.
003) I then finished of the look by wearing my white frilled ankle socks with my chelsea boots as it gave a laid back grunge touch to outfit. Accessory wise I decided to build further into the black and white colour scheme by picking a stand out monochrome bag. Finally as for jewellery I kept it minimal and wore my geometric inspired pendant necklace as it went with the gold accents in my waist belt.
Necklace-Everours,Tights-Primark, Boots & Socks-Topshop.
Dress- MinkPink,Crop top-Topshop,
Tights & Shoes-Missguided.
001) Animal print has slithered it's way back into the spring and summer season, as vibrant python and leopard designed pieces have encourage women to release their inner animal by exploring with this edgy trend in a new style. The classic animal print look is normally seen to be a winter must have piece to wear during the colder seasons. However high fashion and high fashion designers have revamped the wild design by clashing the bold print with splashes of colour.
002) For this look I thought I would show you guys how you could possibly rework an animal printed piece, which you already may have in your wardrobe and turn it into an outfit which is perfect to wear for SS13.
003) I wore my lace crop top underneath my boho inspired leopard print dress, as my top complimented the white specs in the leopard print and gave a grunge twist to the feminine design of the dress. I then wore my sandstone shade cross waist belt as the the grey and metallic detail went with the neutral colour scheme of my look and helped build on the grunge theme of my look.
004) Accessory wise I thought I'd build up on the boho girlie style of the dress by wearing my heart printed tights , as it gave a quirky twist to animal print inspired outfit. Finally shoes wise I wore my studded Lita inspired boots as the studded detail gave that final wild chick factor to my outfit. However if you're wanting to wear this outfit in a more feminine style , I would suggest wearing loafers for a cute day or night time look.
Dress & Necklace -Ever Ours, Socks-Topshop
Boots-Missguided & Nails(*)-IMpress.
001) One of the must have trends wear during the spring and summer season is florals. Floral print is a great feminine pattern to have in your wardrobe as floral clothing compliments any skin tone and suits any body shape , as it brings out your best features whether it's your curves, legs, eyes or hair.
002) This year floral print returns in a range of styles as it has teamed up with different SS13 trends such as the tailored ,oriental and boho trend so this vintage inspired look can become more versitile.
However I wanted to show you guys gradually how you can mix these trends with this simple preppy pattern.
003) For this look I wore my white floral smock dress as the vibrant red flower pattern gives a colourful twist to the classic LWD (little white dress). Shoes wise I wore my Chloé Susanna inspired studded boots as it compliment the red tones in my dress and it also gave a quirky western boho twist to my look. Accessory wise I wore my striped ankle socks as it added a hint of the monochrome trend , which helped give a tailored inspired piece to my outfit . Finally I wore my gold triangle pendant necklace as it gave geometric vibe to my floral outfit and helped bring the look together.
001) Following up from my Kelly Brook inspired celebrity style post. I thought I would show you guys how you can revamp the all black look , which women traditionally wear for work , as the chic style of black garments can make a woman look smart and sexy.
002) This spring and summer season is all about reworking tailored pieces into a more sophisticated but yet glamorous look. For this look , I was inspired by the 80's jumpsuit as this stuctured piece is a key piece to wear this season. This fashionable onesie looks great on a range of body shapes , as it creates and compliments curves. Jumpsuits are normally tailored for taller women , which is unfortunate for petite frames. However I created an outfit that gives the illusion that you're wearing a jumpsuit, which is perfect for you ladies if you're wanting to change up your work wardrobe.
Peplum-New Look, Chinos-Primark, Belt-Missguided(*),
003) For this look quirky all black look , I wore my peplum top over my chinos , as it turned the separate garments into a jumpsuit. And I liked how the feminine style of the peplum complimented the embellished textures in my chinos.
004) Accessory wise I picked edgy accessories for this look such as my Alexander McQueen inspired skull waist belt and studded rose gold necklace , as it gave my faux jumpsuit some attitude. On the other hand if you're wanting to try out this look for a work occasion. I would stick within neutral accessories , as it work less fierce and more appropriate for formal wear. Shoes wise I wore my tan cut out loafers as this summery flat shoe gave a subtle hint of colour to my look and complimented my ombré hair.