Midi Chic #CelebrityStyle

April 22, 2013



     Dress-Internationale, Belt-Urban Outfitters sale, Necklace-Ever Ours,
                    Bag & Shoes-Deena Ozzy at Urban Outfitters.


001)       I thought I would focus on classic tailored trends, which many stylish celebrites have been wearing during the spring season in such a glamorous way. Kelly Brook is known in  the fashion world for her curvaceous figure and successful clothing collection, which she created for New Look. Her iconic sense of style is based on range of styles, which are key to wear for the spring and summer season such as 1950's 'Pin Up' inspired clothing and vibrantly printed frocks.


002)    To achieve a Kelly Brook inspired look, I focused on clothing which Kelly likes to wear such as  shift, skater,bodycon dresses, peplums and  1950's vintage frocks, as they suit her pear shaped frame. I thought I would put a high street spin on Kelly's sense of style by changing the classic shaped dressed to a midi dress, as this particular 3/4 length dress can be glammed up so easily with embellished accessories to create a glamorous look. However I decided to give this classic look a grunge twist, by pairing up this bodycon shaped dress with some quirky accessories such as my cross waist belt gave my look some edge. 

003)    As well I added the monochrome trend to this outfit, as my striped bucket bag worked with classic glam theme of my look. Shoes wise I wore my grey studded loafers as the grey shade complimented my waist belt and went with the rock chick twist , which I was giving this day time inspired glamorous look. Finally as it was a Kelly Brook inspired look,  I waved my hair like Kelly's ' wavey hair style ', which she regularly wears on Celebrity Juice, ( I'll do a hair tutorial video on it if you want me too!) .



Share your opinion: