The Ombré Effect

June 05, 2013


       
 Dress- ASOS, Necklace-Ever Ours, Bag-Dixi*
             & Shoes-New Look.

001)    The ombré trend is known when it comes to hair as its colour gradient style can create so many beautiful coloured hairstyles. However this SS13 season the dip dyed inspired technique has made an appearance on printed garments , as it gives you the opportunity to incorporate prints and a pop of colour into your wardrobe in one.

002)     For this outfit I wore my ombré smock dress with out a waist belt, as I liked how the lose style of the floral dress and wash of colour created an unusual boho look. Accessory wise I wore my geometric necklace and studded clutch bag as it gave an edgy twist to my outfit. Also the gold detail complimented the neutral shades in my dress (brown and grey). Finally for shoes I wore my black bow strappy mid heel sandals, as it went with studded my clutch bag and gave that preppy touch to my look. 
 

Share your opinion: